Ted’s Dent Works (formerly known as California Dent Works), has been happily serving the San Francisco Bay Area for 25 years, through its Pleasanton location.
Owner and Master Technician, Ted Martelle, is one of the world’s leading authorities on paintless dent removal (PDR). He has the distinction of being mentored and trained by the two founders of the PDR industry, many years ago.
With a raw talent for this unique, artistic line of work, Ted quickly rose to the top of the trade.
Moving metal the way Ted does takes plenty of guts.
“Making it look like it never happened,” one of Ted’s favorite sayings, does not come easy. A lot goes into avoiding the risk of additional damage or imperfect outcomes. It helps that Ted has access to proprietary tools, which he invented.
- Estate Planning is Like Building a Snowman December 6, 2021
- Make Sure Your Estate Plan and Other Essential Documents are Safe from Disasters October 19, 2021
- 3 Main Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair October 18, 2021
- How to Prevent Ants Getting Into Your Home October 18, 2021
- Rug Cleaning Tips From The Pros October 18, 2021