Synergy PowerJason became a licensed general contractor in 2005 (CSLB #859392). A few years later, Eric joined what then became a family partnership, altering the license (#CSLB 909061). The license number was adapted again according to state requirements when our S Corp was formed in 2017.
This adjustment to our legal structure has broadened our ability to serve more clients.
Since establishing the small business partnership in 2005, as general contractors we’ve done everything from build a school auditorium to commercial remodels, eventually focusing on both residential and commercial solar. The formation of the new corporate structure in 2017 gives us a new name and solid footing in the market. Until then, much of our work was done for other sales companies and contractors. Launching Synergy Power now allows us to cater directly to the end user.
- Estate Planning is Like Building a Snowman December 6, 2021
- Make Sure Your Estate Plan and Other Essential Documents are Safe from Disasters October 19, 2021
- 3 Main Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair October 18, 2021
- How to Prevent Ants Getting Into Your Home October 18, 2021
- Rug Cleaning Tips From The Pros October 18, 2021