Cindy Petkovich is part of the AZ Legacy Group, a three-generation family team of Real Estate Professionals. Cindy moved to Arizona in the 50’s where her father was a real estate developer in the Valley and northern Arizona. She worked side by side with him for years where she developed an enduring love for land and homes!
Cindy married Chuck who has been both a Realtor and an appraiser for most of his life. Cindy and Chuck have not only seen incredible real estate changes in Arizona over the years but were part of the shaping of the state.
Their daughter, Glynette Price, is now an integral part of the Group. She has worked with buyers and sellers both in South Carolina and Arizona. Glynette also uses her expertise in decorating and design studio experience to help guide clients who desire to purchase a New Build.
Az Legacy Group strongly believes that true happiness and success comes with serving people; family first and also those they encounter in everyday life. We are here for YOU!
- Estate Planning is Like Building a Snowman December 6, 2021
- Make Sure Your Estate Plan and Other Essential Documents are Safe from Disasters October 19, 2021
- 3 Main Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair October 18, 2021
- How to Prevent Ants Getting Into Your Home October 18, 2021
- Rug Cleaning Tips From The Pros October 18, 2021