3 Generations of Sweetness…
Mrs. Cathy Heymann the stunning woman in those cool shades is the master baker behind all of Noni’s Sweet Treats. Cakes, cupcakes, breads, pastries, jams and more. At Noni’s Bakery we create personalized and custom specialty baked goods designed and imagined by you.
Cathy started baking at an age you wouldn’t believe, 7 years old. Some would say she started by preparing toast and coffee for her mother. Her first baked good was old fashioned country style broiled bread from the oven because her family didn’t have a toaster. Noni grew into her adolescence and was always baking for family.
At 14 Cathy started baking for a local Country Club. She was baking the most delicious fresh fruit pies. Fresh fruit was in abundance where she lived, so fresh fruit pies were an easy task for her. Although Cathy supplied the Country Club with the most amazing pies, Cathy was never actually compensated. She simply loved baking so she didn’t mind.
As Cathy progressed to high school she was furthering her baking skills by making goodies for friends and parties. Later in adolescence Cathy got her first official baked good orders. Guess what the orders were, cakes, stunningly gorgeous wedding cakes, and fun festive birthday cakes.
- Estate Planning is Like Building a Snowman December 6, 2021
- Make Sure Your Estate Plan and Other Essential Documents are Safe from Disasters October 19, 2021
- 3 Main Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair October 18, 2021
- How to Prevent Ants Getting Into Your Home October 18, 2021
- Rug Cleaning Tips From The Pros October 18, 2021