LESLIE PETERSON TEAMLeslie Peterson is an award-winning*, top producing Realtor. Her commitment to her clients, enthusiasm, and determination drive her to be at the forefront of the real estate industry since 2004.
Leslie specializes in the Castro Valley and East Bay markets. She is the leading expert in Castro Valley Real Estate and on top of the most current market conditions. Her advantage is not only her expertise and unparalleled marketing but also her ability to guide her clients through the transaction with the least amount of stress and anxiety possible. Leslie’s greatest accomplishments are her 30+ year marriage to her husband Jeff and raising two great kids, Kristen and Jake.
Leslie has a Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology, a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and earned her GRI (Graduate of Realtor Institute). Other awards and designations include: RE Titan Club status 2016 & 2017 (top 5% of RE/MAX agents internationally), Berkshire Hathaway Chairman’s Circle 2013-2015, Prudential President’s Circle 2011-2012. Certified Negotiation Specialist, Accredited Seller’s Representative & Certified Distressed Property Expert.
- Estate Planning is Like Building a Snowman December 6, 2021
- Make Sure Your Estate Plan and Other Essential Documents are Safe from Disasters October 19, 2021
- 3 Main Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair October 18, 2021
- How to Prevent Ants Getting Into Your Home October 18, 2021
- Rug Cleaning Tips From The Pros October 18, 2021