I imagine if you are here it’s because you are curious about real estate and my experience as an agent. It’s important to know who you’re considering working with. For a more detailed bio, head on over to my “About” page. In the meantime, here are few quick highlights for you:
Over 9 years of experience
Sales volume of more than $40m
Dog lover (you can follow my buddy Chester on Instagram here.)
I love what I do and it means a lot to me to know that my clients have trusted me with such a huge part of their life. It’s a huge honor to know that I am viewed as their ally and confidant.
If you have any questions about real estate I can answer, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from and working with you.
- Estate Planning is More Than Just Death Planning August 26, 2021
- Legal Considerations When Getting Your New College Student Ready to Go this Fall August 12, 2021
- How Medicare Works With Your Group Health Insurance July 31, 2021
- Legal Considerations When Getting Your New College Student Ready to Go this Fall June 21, 2021
- Crime Scene Clean up June 18, 2021