Hot Purple EnergyOwning a rooftop solar power plant represents a fundamental shift in the way you power your home. In short, you produce your own electricity every day rather than solely buying it from a Utility Company.
As Electric Grid Energy Suppliers struggle to keep up with growing demand, distributed rooftop solar systems are playing an increasingly vital role in keeping the power on and maintaining affordability. The underlying advantage of solar energy is that the per watt cost for the electricity it produces is less than what you currently pay per watt using grid power. Depending on your usage it could be 1/3 of the cost, netting real savings per month and per year.
- Estate Planning is Like Building a Snowman December 6, 2021
- Make Sure Your Estate Plan and Other Essential Documents are Safe from Disasters October 19, 2021
- 3 Main Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair October 18, 2021
- How to Prevent Ants Getting Into Your Home October 18, 2021
- Rug Cleaning Tips From The Pros October 18, 2021