Fremont BankFounded in 1964, Fremont Bank is one of the oldest independent family-owned and managed banks in the state and focuses on personalized service for clients.
Fremont Bank (www.FremontBank.com) is a leading retail and commercial bank, California mortgage lender, award-winning top philanthropic business, and consistently ranks in Bay Area News Group’s “Top Bay Area Workplaces.” Founded in 1964, Fremont Bank is one of the oldest independent family-owned and managed banks in the state, and focuses on personalized service for clients. It has 20 branches across the counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, San Francisco, and Monterey with retail loan offices in Sacramento and Los Angeles counties.
Overdraft services include how Fremont Bank handles transactions that overdraw your account. If you would like to have your transactions approved at our discretion, consider adding Debit Card Overdraft Service to your checking account, which may help you to avoid ATM and everyday debit card declines. It’s free to enroll in the service but if we authorize and pay overdrafts on an ATM or everyday debit card transaction, an overdraft fee will apply.
- Estate Planning is Like Building a Snowman December 6, 2021
- Make Sure Your Estate Plan and Other Essential Documents are Safe from Disasters October 19, 2021
- 3 Main Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair October 18, 2021
- How to Prevent Ants Getting Into Your Home October 18, 2021
- Rug Cleaning Tips From The Pros October 18, 2021