Growing up in a small town on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, I understand what it means to have a sense of community. My family and I relocated to the desert a few years ago and we have found that we love what the area has to offer. When I’m not working you can catch me at the golf course, on a hike, or playing in the pool with my son. I also enjoy making trips out to the nearby beaches in Orange County and San Diego, and during the winter months, frequent trips up to the mountains to snowboard. The Coachella Valley has a lot to offer and is an amazing place to live no matter what stage of life you are in. Whether you are looking to get pre-approved for your new home or refinance your existing mortgage, I will be here to guide you through the process of choosing the exact loan to meet your specific needs. I am looking forward to working with you!
- Estate Planning is More Than Just Death Planning August 26, 2021
- Legal Considerations When Getting Your New College Student Ready to Go this Fall August 12, 2021
- How Medicare Works With Your Group Health Insurance July 31, 2021
- Legal Considerations When Getting Your New College Student Ready to Go this Fall June 21, 2021
- Crime Scene Clean up June 18, 2021