Adams Pool SolutionsAdams Pool Solutions is a family-owned company with generations of experience building and renovating thousands of swimming pools each year. From the smallest residential pool to an Olympic size aquatic swimming pool complex, our specialists are committed to providing you with the finest craftsmanship, quality material and professional service. Adams Pools grosses over $40 million annually.
Adams Pool Solutions began in 1953 as Earl Adams Tile and Plaster, making us the oldest pool solutions company in Northern California. If your pool is 25 years old or older, the chances are that the original tile, coping and plaster are by Earl Adams, an early pioneer in the industry who worked with Orinda Pools, Paddock Pools and Anthony Pools.
As those original Bay Area pools aged, Earl’s son, Tony, took over the reins, and made Adams Pool Solutions the leader in pool remodeling. Over the years, the Adams Pool Solutions family joined forces with the other Bay Area early pioneers in the industry – Royal and Corby Pools. Together, we are committed to honesty, integrity, and innovation. Our staff of pool professionals – some of them second-generation members of the Adams Pool Solutions family – has decades of combined experience, making Adams the clear choice for your pool project.
- Estate Planning is Like Building a Snowman December 6, 2021
- Make Sure Your Estate Plan and Other Essential Documents are Safe from Disasters October 19, 2021
- 3 Main Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair October 18, 2021
- How to Prevent Ants Getting Into Your Home October 18, 2021
- Rug Cleaning Tips From The Pros October 18, 2021