10 Tips to Prepare for a Stress-Free Holiday Season
You must be wondering Christmas is good 2 months away and why we even thought of hopping onto the bandwagon of festive pleasantries and preparations?
Ever heard of the phrase,” preparation is the key to success”?
We guarantee most of you have, and instead of regretting later why you haven’t this or that earlier, we thought this is the time we help you pull your socks up and gear up for the holiday season.
Americans love celebrating Christmas, and this excitement often puts an ugly dent on their pockets, spending invariably a lot more than originally planned. We don’t want our customers to follow suit and as a leading service provider in California, we want nothing but you to be rational and quick with your choices.
Your Christmas will be a lot merrier and less stressful, if you’ll take these 10 tips into consideration.
1. Mark the date and time of your holiday party on your friend’s calendars before they are bombarded with more formal invites.
2. Organize your own social calendar before accepting holiday party invites.
3. Buy a new cocktail dress before you are only left with the stock available on Christmas discount.
4. Visit your wardrobe archives, pull the dresses from last year’s festive collection & send them to the dry cleaners.
5. Stock up on the wrapping supplies while they are still fresh & new.
6. Get your holiday cards in the mail and out of your life on time.
7. Jot down your master gift list, the last minute shopping sprees are never productive.
8. Start ordering the items mentioned in your gift list online, or hit the stores on weekends.
9. Get your home repairs done; only God knows long you’ve been planning to get those done. Now is the time to act.
10. Give your home a makeover. Buy new linens, stand-out decoration pieces, and new cutlery.
11. Start with the decorations. There is absolutely no harm in enjoying the holiday season for as long as possible.